Cryptocoinvillage

Author Topic: coins.ph  (Read 10711 times)

einalle1989

• View Profile
coins.ph
« on: August 21, 2017, 03:53:56 PM »
guys do u have any wallet can cash out tru remittance except coins.ph,,

judeafante

• View Profile
Re: coins.ph
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 08:44:50 AM »
guys do u have any wallet can cash out tru remittance except coins.ph,,

So far in the Philippines it's the only credible one the one method is not safe like trading it to facebook bitcoin buyer I prefer this one because you are sure to get your funds in real time.

TomBite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 10:13:50 AM »
I heard about Abra though I have not yet tried it.As of now, it is still Coins.Ph that is serving the right services for Filipinos though a lot are complaining because it is increasing its rates. I am hoping that the coming two exchanges already approved will help ease the price competition.
I love CryptoCoinVillage!

einalle1989

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 06:59:11 PM »
bcoz coins.ph its not safe for saving money..many account are hack and im one of them..

judeafante

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 06:29:03 AM »
bcoz coins.ph its not safe for saving money..many account are hack and im one of them..

I have not known any one in my online circles that use Coins.ph where their account has been hacked if your account was hacked pls specified how did it happen and have you fixed it because  coins.ph security is tight.

Mypanara19

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 08:30:24 PM »
I have heard a few story from my fb friends that their coins.ph acct had been hacked and all the money in their wallet was gone. At first it was converted from peso to btc and then sent to another wallet. Before it happened at least 2 of them said that someone sent them a link and I think it was a phishing site, upon clicking the said link they said that they could not access their coins.ph acct for a moment, and when they finally get in to their acct in an instant they found out that their money flew away. One of the two victim said that she lost almost 60k pesos and the other one lost more than 11k pesos.

einalle1989

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 11:43:31 PM »
i have 2 accounts on coins.ph..then i saw a fb post i get rewards 0.03btc i click the link then enter my account to get my reward..after that i tried to check my coins.ph but suddenly i cant access my account..in a few minutes i change the password to access again im shock when i see my balance its back to zero..i realize my account was hacked..