Cryptocoinvillage

Author Topic: Bitcoin Bubble: Possible or Just a Pigment of Imagination?  (Read 223 times)

TomBite

• View Profile
Bitcoin Bubble: Possible or Just a Pigment of Imagination?
« on: August 22, 2017, 11:12:00 AM »
I am sure you all have encountered the topic of Bitcoin bubble. It means to say that there would come a time when Bitcoin's value would eventually go down because it can be unsustainable. Based on history of so many financial bubbles in the history, many analysts concluded that Bitcoin will be no different.

But is Bitcoin really on the same league as those many bubbles in the history? Or do you think that Bitcoin is so different that it can be able to hold on to its many gains and not be a victim of a big bubble?
I love CryptoCoinVillage!

judeafante

• View Profile
Re: Bitcoin Bubble: Possible or Just a Pigment of Imagination?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 07:42:07 AM »
I am sure you all have encountered the topic of Bitcoin bubble. It means to say that there would come a time when Bitcoin's value would eventually go down because it can be unsustainable. Based on history of so many financial bubbles in the history, many analysts concluded that Bitcoin will be no different.

But is Bitcoin really on the same league as those many bubbles in the history? Or do you think that Bitcoin is so different that it can be able to hold on to its many gains and not be a victim of a big bubble?

We have experts to address this issue, they have huge stakes to make sure that Bitcoin will not disappear, this is the reason why there are a lot of fork and hardfork and additional features to make Bitcoin fast and anonymous and stay as it intended to be.