Cryptocoinvillage

Author Topic: Filipino section in cryptocoin village  (Read 11296 times)

Pilosopo Tasyo

• View Profile
Filipino section in cryptocoin village
« on: August 03, 2017, 08:13:05 PM »
In the old forum the most active section or category is the Pilipino section i would like to request admin, I have already pm him to create a section for Pilipinos since a lot of members here are Pilipino so I expect the admin to create one for the community.

ning_chang

• View Profile
Re: Filipino section in cryptocoin village
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 08:52:00 PM »

That is a nice suggestion since almost more than half of the members here are Filipinos it is good to have a Filipino section in this forum. But there is already a Philippine section in this forum so I guess the suggestion is no longer needed since it has already been in the forum already.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 08:56:53 PM by ning_chang »

Pilosopo Tasyo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 06:28:09 AM »

That is a nice suggestion since almost more than half of the members here are Filipinos it is good to have a Filipino section in this forum. But there is already a Philippine section in this forum so I guess the suggestion is no longer needed since it has already been in the forum already.

We now have a Philippine section this is a good start for pilipino members because some of them can relate more on board but hopefully in the future we will have more local sections from other country like they do in Bitcointalk

psalms23

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 02:42:23 PM »
I think that is a very nice idea. There a lot of Filipino who are interested in bitcoin forums. This forum will be flooded if they can write in local dialect. Not saying that they cant write in english, but writing in local is faster and more comfortable.