Cryptocoinvillage

Author Topic: bitqyck  (Read 323 times)

jhenz

• View Profile
bitqyck
« on: August 05, 2017, 09:26:14 AM »
Interestingly enough there are still people who are non believers in the shift that is occurring with #cryptocurrency. Those are probably the same people who still use phone booths, VCR's and rabbit ears on their TVs. #bitqyck is a company that is based on true value creation and we reward the value creators in every transaction with #bitqy which is currently at 2 cents per coin AND has 1/10th of a share of common stock embedded in every coin. So if you own bitqy coins, you are a partner and owner of bitqyck, Inc. PM the person who shared this information with you immediately to find out how you can own a piece of this high tech company based in Dallas, TX.

psalms23

• View Profile
Re: bitqyck
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 12:50:26 AM »
I would like to learn about bitqyck.  Please pm me or post additional information about it.

einalle1989

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 03:56:03 PM »
can u pls post about details of bitqyck?i want to learn how to do it?

TomBite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 10:22:09 AM »
In the history of innovations, the adoption for cryptocurrency is in fact more astounding it is because of the internet...anything that can be promoted can have a global audience and in Asia alone there are now growing people who are interested with cryptocurrency. I just realized that many people are impatience with the rate of adoption but we have to consider that people these days are overloaded with so much information and their attention span is not the same it was even 5 years ago.
I love CryptoCoinVillage!

jhenz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 10:47:24 AM »
Wow!!!

What an amazing day. Please share this with those that you love.  You can change their lives.  Please:

1.   "share" now
2.  Go to www.tradebq.com and get involved (you will need a "wallet" with Bitcoin
3.  Learn what we are doing at www.eqyck.com
4.  Get a package now because our coin is up over 200% in the last few hours on www.tradebq.com

Let's do this!!