Cryptocoinvillage

Author Topic: Post On Our Forum And Get 100 to 300 Cryptovillecoin (Permanent Campaign)  (Read 835 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We are pay to post forum and we pay 100 to 300 Cryptovillecoin

Post on various section of this forum and request your payout here when you reach 50 post

This is a permanent campaign

https://cryptocoinvillage.com/index.php?board=7.0

judeafante

• View Profile
Some sections are not showing how many cryptoville are we going to earn so please specify it so we'll know where to post more in case members wants to cashout fast

TomBite

• View Profile
So there is no time frame...we will just wait we can accumulate at least 50 posts and then we can request for a pay-out. This is a good scheme rather than you have to pay weekly.
I love CryptoCoinVillage!

psalms23

• View Profile
Just wondering how you determine to pay 100 -300 . Is it by number of characters or by value of thd post? Thanks!

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Just wondering how you determine to pay 100 -300 . Is it by number of characters or by value of thd post? Thanks!
It depends on the section but we are very strict on copy paste post, we have one guy here whom we rejected his payment request because half of his post are all copy paste and this is a big no no, because we are putting the reputation of this forum at risk from plagiarism.

psalms23

• View Profile
It depends on the section but we are very strict on copy paste post, we have one guy here whom we rejected his payment request because half of his post are all copy paste and this is a big no no, because we are putting the reputation of this forum at risk from plagiarism.

I see. Thank you for the reply.  As I scanned the sections I saw different value for each post.  So I guess how long the post would be does not matter to the payment but the section? 
Im really sorry for asking lots of question I just want to learn about this forum.