Cryptocoinvillage

Author Topic: Bitcoin to Reach 4K dollars by september  (Read 709 times)

ning_chang

• View Profile
Bitcoin to Reach 4K dollars by september
« on: August 08, 2017, 01:58:10 PM »
After the activation of Segwit BIP91 new developments comes into bitcoin as companies lined up and thinking of accepting bitcoin soon. As soon  the segwit activation just finished the price of bitcoin has continue to rise up. It has skyrocketed in value and many bitcoin holders are predicting that it will reach the value of 4000$ by September.

Is this prediction true or false? Give your opinion.

Pilosopo Tasyo

• View Profile
Re: Bitcoin to Reach 4K dollars by september
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 08:05:44 PM »
I think it's going to hit 4k and above, after the split all the predictions that Bitcoin will gain momentum and more support than Bitcoincash, I will not be surprise if it hit $10000 at the end of the year, given that no issue will occur along the way.

avikz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 02:40:11 AM »
Well, bitcoin already reached 4k USD today and also came down due to heavy selling from the profit booking traders. However, I am too sure that bitcoin will be able to sustain 4k USD range by September.

I have been buying and holding bitcoin since a long time and it seems to be a great investment for me.

Kreamswizzle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 04:31:16 AM »
 Wow bitcoin now is $4k  i believe is growing up again  and now I will hold my bitcoin,,   for me is the best investment is bitcoin