Cryptocoinvillage

Author Topic: Bitcoin Price When You Started  (Read 517 times)

TomBite

• View Profile
Bitcoin Price When You Started
« on: August 20, 2017, 04:39:10 PM »
People who had been with Bitcoin from the very beginning and who did not sold what they hoarded are now so lucky considering that Bitcoin jumped like a wild kangaroo for the past many years and this year alone it broke the $4,000 wall and can be on its way to also clobber $5,000 level even before the year ends.

I started buying my first ever Bitcoin last year via Coins.Ph and if I remember right the price at that time was hovering around $500...at that time we already considered it hefty but looking at it now how I wished I bought more.

Now, years from now when Bitcoin can already be in the $10K range, people would look back at the $4K level as the best time to buy Bitcoin. Just the same story repeated itself...maybe told even the same way.
I love CryptoCoinVillage!

judeafante

• View Profile
Re: Bitcoin Price When You Started
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 07:06:10 PM »
We have so many things to regret not buying when we first discovered Bitcoin although we knew Bitcoin's price will start to kick, still not yet late for us to buy as much as we can, experts are predicting for Bitcoin to go as high as $10000 before the end of the year

psalms23

• View Profile
Re: Bitcoin Price When You Started
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 02:32:50 PM »
When I started bitcoin was already in $3500. I couldn't believe it has gotten to 4k plus in just a matter of days. If it wasn't for the banning of ICO in China, It might reach 5K or more by the end of the year.