Cryptocoinvillage

Author Topic: Speculators on Bitcoin  (Read 261 times)

TomBite

• View Profile
Speculators on Bitcoin
« on: August 28, 2017, 02:08:36 PM »
I think we all belong to this category as of now. We are hoarding Bitcoin as much as we can and we are not using it to buy or transact anything because we are sure that its value can soon be rising to an astronomical level. We are then treating Bitcoin more as an asset and less like a currency.

And I don't see something wrong with it because Bitcoin is now considered as a digital gold...and we don't use gold to pay for our everyday expenses, right?

Are you also an speculator just like me and the many?
I love CryptoCoinVillage!

einalle1989

• View Profile
Re: Speculators on Bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 10:16:58 PM »
eArlier im using my bitcoin for transact coz i dont know the value of bitcoin.. :'( :'( :'( but now im keeping my bitcoin for the future can i say im one of you now.. :D

judeafante

• View Profile
Re: Speculators on Bitcoin
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 07:37:07 AM »
I think we all belong to this category as of now. We are hoarding Bitcoin as much as we can and we are not using it to buy or transact anything because we are sure that its value can soon be rising to an astronomical level. We are then treating Bitcoin more as an asset and less like a currency.

And I don't see something wrong with it because Bitcoin is now considered as a digital gold...and we don't use gold to pay for our everyday expenses, right?

Are you also an speculator just like me and the many?

Well I am both I don't have much funds on paypal to buy online so if there's option to buy my stuff online with Bitcoin I used it, I am also a speculator just like all the rest of us because in the first place that's what attract us the most about Bitcoin.