Cryptocoinvillage

Author Topic: What may happen on Aug. 1st  (Read 502 times)

lsgnaija

• View Profile
What may happen on Aug. 1st
« on: July 29, 2017, 09:40:03 PM »
On the Coindesk I have found the clear flowchart that clearly explains what may happen or may not on the comming  1st Aug.  Hope it will help all Stellar community to make the right decision if necessary

judeafante

• View Profile
Re: What may happen on Aug. 1st
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 09:46:09 PM »
Aug 1 is when we'll have a free coin called Bitcoin cash if you have Bitcoin in your wallet and you have your private key, so if you own 10 bitcoin then you'll also have 10 bitcoin in your Bitcoin cash wallet, no wonder there's massive bitcoin buying now and the price is increasing

avikz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: What may happen on Aug. 1st
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 05:21:02 PM »
I agree, that we will receive free BCC as 1:1 ratio against our bitcoin holding. However, I believe you need to have some special kind of wallets. If you are holding coinbase, then you will not have any BCC because Coinbase won't support BCC.

So start using Electrum wallet as electrum will be supporting BCC. Also to use this wallet, you don't need to download entire blockchain. Just install and run it. I have recently moved a good amount of money to my newly installed Electrum wallet with the hope of receiving some free BCC.